Our response to keep employees and customers safe during the COVID-19 outbreak:
May 18th, 2020
Keeping our customers and employees safe remains a high priority as the situation regarding Covid-19 continues to evolve. We continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines put forth by the CDC, U.S., and local health organizations. As a result, our offices remain temporarily closed, however the drive through in Justin, continues to maintain its regularly scheduled hours of 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Thursday and until 5:00 pm on Friday.
Sadly, during the time of crisis, cyber criminals increase their efforts to prey on individuals to gain personal and confidential information. Follow the steps below to help protect yourself from fraud:
- Beware of fraudulent emails or texts stating your bank account has been temporarily suspended. Many will contain a fraudulent link encouraging you to log in with your banking username and password.
- Rely on government and well-established news sources for credible information such as the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security. Several scams prey on fear to entice you to click on links and request sensitive or confidential information. Be cautious of communications with the following or similar subjects:
- Obtaining U.S. government funding related to Coronavirus relief.
- Check for an updated Coronavirus map in your city.
- Coronavirus infection warnings from local school districts/governmental entities.
- Keep your children safe from Coronavirus.
- Don’t giver personal information to anyone who calls or emails you, especially if they mention a government stimulus payment.
- Be extra vigilant to follow secure cyber practices:
- Do not click on attachments or links from individuals or organizations that you are not expecting or from someone you do not know.
- Pay close attention to email and web addresses. Look for misspellings, grammar mistakes or other red flags.
- Hover the mouse cursor over hyperlinks to see where they lead.
- Avoid messages that urge you to act now. This sense of urgency is meant to pressure people into making irrational decisions.
If you haven’t already done so, we urge you to take advantage of our convenient and secure Online Banking and Mobile Banking. If you have any questions or would like to learn more call us at (940) 648-2753 or visit our Services page on our website.
March 20th, 2020
March 16th, 2020
The safety and well being of our customers and employees remains our top priority as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. To that end, please be assured we have taken immediate steps to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
We are closely monitoring and following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Texas Department of Health and Human Services. Our offices and lobbies remain open and we are taking steps to prevent service disruptions.
We do however encourage you, if you have not done so already, to take advantage of our Online Banking and Mobile Platforms. Learn more about our Online and Mobile Banking Products on our Services page.
We appreciate your business; should you need assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (940) 648-2753.