- Bill Pay
- Intuit® Software Connectivity
- Internal and External Bank Transfers
- Account Notifications and Alerts
- Card Controls
- Stop Payments (details about stop payments)
See the unified digital banking suite come together!
If you have not enrolled in online banking
Already have an account?
- Perform check deposits.
- Use card controls to activate your card, lock/unlock your card, or even report your card as lost or stolen.
- Contact the bank while on-the-go. We offer secure messaging inside the app, with notification when we reply.
- Lock or unlock your card.
- Deny or alert if your card is being used outside of your vicinity.
- Control international transactions.
- Set rules on merchant types like fuel, retail, or travel transactions.
- Set thresholds on transactions for alerts or denials.
Click on Move Money after logging in to your online banking account to get started.
Click on Bill Pay after logging into online banking to get started.
Easily and securely send person to person (P2P) payments to friends and family after dinner, the movies, or any situation. To start sending payments, look for Pay a Person after logging into your online banking account.
- Initiate ACH transactions to and from your business for direct deposit, vendor payments, and invoicing.
- Send wires securely to anywhere in the US.
- Enjoy enhanced security controls over your accounts with solutions like Positive Pay for issued checks.
With SmartPay Business:
- Remotely transmit check deposits from your office to the bank.
You can also advise us which debit cards you intend to use while you are out of the country. We will take steps to prevent unwanted declines abroad.